Now I know what your thinking
"Yes it helped me loose weight in the past"
but ask yourself, after you did the crash diet did you suddenly gain back the weight ?
The reason for this is
When you "crash diet" you are essentially starving yourself . Your body is not getting the energy or nutrients it needs in sufficient quantities. So normally if you require 3000 calories per day and now only take 2000 your metabolism slows down.Your metabolism is the chemical processes that allows energy to be made available to you. So when you crash diet or starve yourself at first you may loose those pounds around your waistline
BUT SINCE YOUR metabolism has slowed down your BODY GOES INTO STORAGE MODE.
AND YOU GAIN BACK THAT WEIGHT MAYBE ALONG WITH A FEW EXTRA POUNDS!1!
What is recommended is a diet plan that is sustainable and fits in with your scedule.My family as I said in a previous blog post is mid-weight and some obese so genetically I should be the same right ...but I am not.
What I do is
- I prefer to walk than take a taxi
- I dont over-stuff myself
- I will be honest if I do over-eat it is not everyday but once in a while.
- I love chocolate and ice-cream but I dont eat the whole tub or large bar all at once.
If you have a routine that works for you and you are able to maintain a healthy weight stick with it but if you do need A SIX PACK INSTEAD OF A ONE PACK FOR THE UPCOMMING SPRING OR SUMMER I WILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND dancing . Whether it is in a class or in the comforts of your home there are programmes for you. X -BOX 360 kinect is one great invention. There is a recently added samba dance tutorial/game that is FABULOUS and when you do it with friends you forget how tired you are and it not as strenuous.
Another option is swimming. Not only do you tone your tummy but those arms will be the envy of others.
The point is you dont have to spend thousands of dollars to get results or do surgery .Losing weigh should not be a quick fix.
IF YOU GO ABOUT IT IN THE RIGHT WAY AND IN A SUSTAINABLE MANNER the results will be long term
FEEL free to comment below.


No comments:
Post a Comment