Skysa Toolbar

Confused...HOW TO? Headline Animator

Translate

Sunday, 30 December 2012

WEIGHT LOSS

EXERCISES

 TIP# 5


In my country we have two seasons the dry and rainy season. Around this time people  are hitting the gym after packing on the pounds during Christmas. For the next several days I will be giving some loose weight tips that have allowed me to be able to maintain AVERAGE WEIGHT AND KEEP HEALTHY without much difficulty. 1/2 of my family is overweight the other 1/4 is on their way to being overweight.

WALK
HUH! YES WALK

I would take a taxi to go down a hill. Some may call this laziness but after a long day at work and now classes added to my schedule,  that car lift was the best thing, or so I thought. What I realized is that when I walked or increased my level of activity during the day I may feel tired at first but I slept  and my  food digested better.
WHAT HAPPENS IS THAT exercise increases your heart rate therefore oxygen and blood flow increases . More blood is carried to different organs. This aids in digestion and  keeps intestines and muscles healthy.
Walking has a low impact on joints when compared to other types of excercise.

THE BENEFITS ARE 
  • Trim waistline
  • Reduce the risk of  diabetes
  • Tones the legs and buttocks
  • strengthen lungs (more effective when done outdoors)
  • reduces the look of stretch marks over time
  • tones skin
  • Increases the good cholesterol (High density lipoprotein and reduces the bad cholesterol LDL (low density lipoprotein)
  • weight is maintained

Now even though I may be busy any opportunity I get to walk I take it . For instance instead of talking a taxi up or down the hill I walk or instead of taking the shuttle I walk. My allergic reactions are less severe and I am more calm.
If you do have the time to exercise take a brisk walk for at least 20 minutes in nature. If there is a savannah nearby take a few laps around it . SIMPLE AS THAT.
 

SO TRY IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Floating Share buttons