The HEALTH and TECHNOLOGY BLOG.
WHEN YOU visit FEEL FREE to SUGGEST TOPICS
Follow me on twitter @bluesky tracey or email blueskytracey@gmail.com
THIS is SELF IMPROVEMENT MONTH
Don't become all flustered when trying to get ideas for gifts. I am here to help. This month I will be giving suggestions for the best gifts for kids and then the top 3 for adults.
My 6-7 year old nieces are very clever they suggested I use their list as a guide so hopefully when my sisters saw the post they will get ideas.
GIFT #10
I found the most adorable PC online .Its called the Peewee PC Computer. Most parents dont want to buy an expensive computer for a child who at that stage plays. There is also the strong possibility that the laptop may fall a few times. This laptop is juice proof, drop proof. Its filled with educational ideas for kids at the primary school level.
There are parental controls so you can monitor what your kid does
No comments:
Post a Comment