#5 Menopause
I have some of the most uncomfortable conversations with people who seem to believe they can talk to me about anything . I have not seen any of the females in my family or otherwise have an easy time during menopause. Estrogen is responsible for lubricating the vagina . A drop in the levels during menopause leads to vaginal tissue becoming thinner even shrinking then dryness and ultimately irritation .
#4 "You know I like my creams , ointments, sweet smelling FEMININE sprays."
Now I have heard the vagina is a self cleaner, wash with water only. Whatever you choose to use its up to you. Using products with strong scents and harsh chemicals can mess with your pH balance which is supposed to be 3.8 to 4.5 Also don't allow these products to get inside your vagina, dry it properly and carefully wash from front to back which would help you avoid developing feminine odours and an infection.
#3 UNDIES
Magazines tell women the skimpier the better and less is more. Every type of underwear has its place. The important thing is to wear those that are CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE.Have YOU EVER THOUGHT THAT it may be itching cause it us being stifled . YES YOUR VAGINA NEEDS TO BREATH. Try to wear cotton underwear more. WHY? It unlike other types of underwear absorbs moisture which helps to prevent bacterial growth.





No comments:
Post a Comment