Now that "beach wear season is upon us it seems everyone one around me is trying to get abs. Just like the song "ITS NOT AN OVERNIGHT THING" to get that ONE PACK STOMACH to look like a six pack takes work.
I started working out last week .Lets just say I bought a form fitting dress and THAT'S MY MOTIVATION. Before I started I had a slight bulge in my mid-section and a "love handle" on my upper waist.
I will be sure to post a picture at the end of each week.
This is my regiment
- I don't eat for the latest after 900 pm at night
- In terms of my diet I eat but only small portions at a time several times daily(5-6 times daily) . I word of advice don't eat and drink this interrupts the normal digestive process. A portion is a HANDFUL NOT A BOWLFUL OF WHATEVER YOU EAT.What this does is that it helps to speed up your metabolism.
THE FOLLOWING REPS ARE TO BE DONE CONTINUOUSLY .YOU HAVE TO PUSH YOURSELF AND DON'T STOP WHILE DOING THEM . THE ONLY REST PERIOD IS FOR 15 -20 SECONDS IN BETWEEN REPS number 1,2 3 and 4.
- I do 200 standing stomach crunches facing forward . As seen in the picture. As a beginner your stomach obviously would not look like this but its just to give you an idea of what you are supposed to do . REMEMBER TO tuck in every time and breathe.
- 100 side standing stomach crunches on the right
- 100 side standing stomach crunches on the left
- alternate 10 reps of raising your left feet while doing crunches with 10 reps of raising your right feet while doing crunches until you reach 100.
On the first day I only did it once .
On the second day I did this routine both morning and afternoon
You can add weights if you like or /an a little music like I do.
In order for it to work YOU HAVE TO BE CONSISTENT if once a day works for you because of your schedule do it once a day though it may take you longer. I CHOSE THIS workout because I am am not underweight or overweight but my main focus is strengthening my core so if you want to try it GO AHEAD in 6 weeks you should see definition if done twice per day but if once per day 8 weeks. You can double up if you feel comfortable but first allow your body to get accustomed to the routine which may take 2 to 3 weeks.
IF YOU TRY THIS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OUTCOME .
GOOD LUCK EXERCISING AND HAVE FUN.




No comments:
Post a Comment